August 10th , 2009

Well, finally.. back to work full time. It only took a year and two months. LOL
I am still in treatment, Herceptin, but it is a very doable schedule. If all holds in place, an these next scans of mine are good , I should be finished with treatment at the end of October. I will then just have scans every three months of a year, then ever six months for about 4 more yrs.. then once a yr the reast of my life. I think that is all doable.. how about you? I am ready to move on.
Surgery went very well.. very easy.
I am still having a lot of pain from radiation. All through my ribs , front and back. This may be a new way of life for me though. Oh well, at least I am alive!
I thank you for all your prayers for me and my family.
I have the grandkids more now that my d-i-l is finishing her education. THis time next yr, she should be teaching 1st 2nd or 3rd grade....:) She will be great at it!
THANK God my son graduated in April! Wahooooooooooooooooooooo... so after she is done... their lives should slow down a little..:)... I love helping them anyway I can.. these little babies are very lucky to have so many people love them and want only the best for them and their parents!
God Love,
Laura

No comments: