Hi Friends,
My friend Diana got her scan results back.
This is the fear I talked of... doing the scans.. waiting... waiting...
Well... Diana found out her body is clear, but her brain is NOT.
Her2+ breast cancer is know to go to the brain 30% of the time. More than any other breast cancer. This beautiful 31 yr old, mother of 4's did. It is very small. 7mm. She was origianlly DX Jan. 2008. So this is very fast.. she was about a week out of being DONE with treatment....then this...
Her radiation team will be doing a gamma knife radiation treatment directly into the brain. Then she will begin Chemo again. Well, actually.. MOST ALL chemo's cannot break the brain barrier.. but some can.... I am not educated on this yet, so I will not speak like I do.
Please pray for my friend. She is a lovely , happily married mother of 4. She is 31.
I HATE THIS DISEASE!
Gods Love,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think we all hate this disease Laura. By the sound of Diana she is one strong lady and has lots to fight for so she will make it through this.We all WILL!
Did they tattoo you or how did they do it. Can hardly notice mine anymore as they were just like a pin dot.
Hugs
Jill. xxxxx
Hi Jill, She is tough.. but.. you know... as tough as we all are really.
I have no freckles..lol.. so I did not want the tattoos. I have seen them on mom and friends. They are tiny.. I just made the choice for me, not to get them.. so they used perm. marker. We'll see. I should hear from them soon and then I will start. I feel so bad for what you had to deal with. I am SOOOOO glad it is over for you!
Hugs back!
Laura
Indeed, we all hate this awful disease. Like a thief it enters our lives. And robs us of our peace of mind and happiness. And robs our families. But we are fighters. Diana is a fighter. She will overcome.
Post a Comment