Feb. 24th, 2009

Hi all... :)
I love being back to work... LOVE IT!!!
Monday at treatment, I had gained too much weight.. so they checked me to see why. I have gained water weight in the mid section and hands. I have to have a heart scan on Thursday after my first radiation. If my heart is messed up from Chemo.. then I will have to take a different course. I hope it is just the chemo bloat..LOL.. it can last up to a year...
Lord above.. this is a long ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for hanging with me.. I hope.. a year from now.. I am DONE!
It has been so long for me... I am tired of cancer now. Can I just move on!
I am ready... :)
Thank you so much for your continued prayer for me and my family... I have many scans to go through over the next week... I ask for prayer. Please pray the cancer did not get to my bones or anywhere else. These next two weeks are very important .
I would love to say I am feeling ok about all of this, but it would be a lie. I am a little freaked. I felt great while in treatment. Now.. as I am finishing treatment.. I pray the cancer did not spread before I got into chemo.
I know God is with me.. I know His will be done.
Gods Love,
Laura

No comments: