March 1st, 2009



Hi all!
I hope this finds you healthy and happy!
My first week of radiation went fine. I did not have the mental breakdown I thought I might...lol... that might be because I have also gone back to work and we are BUSY!! So my mind is full and happy.
I will be having all my scans Wednesday of this week. They are going to scan from my brain to my toes. They are looking to see if the cancer has spread. eeekkkkkk.
Well, I have done all these tests once.. I can do them again. It takes about 6 hours.. so it will be a full day. Please pray I am all clear... I am sure I am!
My friend Diana, had her brain zapped last Thursday with what they call a cyber knife radiation. Non evasive.. therapy. She said it was no big deal at all, and we are calling her NED!!! ( No Evidence of Disease.. in our world.. it is the words we want to hear forever!!!!!!!!!!..NED NED NED NED..amen!)

Lent is here and there is so much for me to be thankful for. I hope to be a much better person in the future years. I have let go of so much that was negative in my life.. things I had no idea were so negative until I learned a little bit this year.....:) :)!!!!!!!!!

I thank each and every one of you who have been with me and mine through all of this.
I will let you know how my scans come out... eeeekkkkk .. I still have a hard time being the one IN the MRI and CT machines...lol.. so surreal.
I need to get some pictures on here... Tay just got his senior pictures done.. and the grandkids are just growing and growing and getting cuter and cuter...:)
Soon.....

Gods Love!~
Laura

No comments: