March 9th, 2009

Hi Everyone!!!!
Thank you for so much support! I have good news!!!
MY SCANS WERE CLEAN! NO CANCER! NO CANCER ! NO CANCER!
The tests were ran from my brain to my toe bones.. no joke. It took 6-8 hours last Wednesday. These tests were so very important this time. Chemo is done... Surgery is done and rads are just incase... so.. if these scans were clear.. My future was looking pretty good! Sooooooooooooo... It looks like I will be around for some time.. :)
THank you for all your prayers! They saved me.
Radiation is going fine. No burning yet.. and my skin is holding up.
Gods Love!
Laura<---------- who is doing the Happy Dance today!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Congrats on the clean scans Laura.
I haven't got my results back from my mammogram yet with being away...maybe that was smart skipping town for a couple of weeks.Oh well, we have to deal with these things now.Will be home next Monday night.
Hugs
Jill.