God Bless your Easter Sunday!
I pray you are enjoying your day and you are with family and/or friends!
He is risen..! We are so so lucky and loved!
Tomorrow is my LAST radiation treatment! THANK GOD! I really , really have not enjoyed them...lol.. but.. "if" ( and I am not 100% sure of this)... they saved my life.. I am thankful!
I am so very Happy this journey is coming to an end for me... and my family.
I doubt it has been very hard on my kids.. but it has on my dear husband,parents and brother. I want this all to be over for them. I think I am getting close..:)
After tomorrow.. I will only have the Herceptin to take every three weeks at the Hospital... until November..
1 more Surgery at that time.... and we cannot forget the every three month body scans.. for LIFE..LOL.. but I am getting close.
I have spent the last year of my life at the Hospital and in treatment... when I am actually done with all this.. I will have been in treatment for 2 years. YES.. 2 years.. WOW. And I do not mean seeing a doctor , or being at a hospital 5-10 times in those years... EVERY WEEK OR EVERY DAY for TWO years! ... But I did it! Yes I did!
I have NEVER in my life been proud of myself... until now.
I hope I can help other women someday... I hope I can help.
I pray you all had a blessed Easter... to me, the best "Holiday" we have.
LAST RADITATION TOMORROW!~!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Gods Love,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment