Hi Everyone!!!
It seems like it has been a while since I posted.. Sorry! This Chemo I am on now is much easier than the last set, but it makes me much more fatigued, so I just seem to get around to doing 1 thing a day...LOL... SO NOT LIKE ME HUH?
I had my 7th Chemo yesterday, and 9 more to go!!! Almost half way done! Wahoooooo..
The pictures above are me getting chemo... me and mom... and my brother and dad... I try to remember my camera.. but sometimes I forget. I feel like, if I am going to go through this, by golly, I am going to record IT ALL!!!! :)... Maybe someday I can help others through something like this.
THe GREAT NEWS ----------> My oncologist checked my tumor yesterday. She cannot feel anything in my lymph nodes and the HUGE tumor in the breast has gone down to 1.2-1.5 cm. and it was almost 4 cm. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PRAISE GOD! She told me yesterday that where I am now is where she "hoped" I would be at the END of chemo.. and that I am VERY VERY responsive to chemo! THANK GOD FOR CHEMO! She thinks I will be cancer free by the end of chemo! They call this NED in the cancer world. " No evidence of disease." I was so happy and thankful yesterday. All the prayers being said for me are being answered twice fold. For all of you praying, THANK YOU SO MUCH and if I can humbly ask, could you continue please.
On another note... my "baby" is turning 18 Thursday.. can you believe that. I CANNOT!
18.. where does the time go???? So if you are at he salon today or Saturday... make sure to tell Taylor HAPPY 18th..
I got to see the babies yesterday! It was so great! I cannot WAIT until I can keep them again while Nicci works. I miss them.. they grow too fast too!!!!
Here is Papa Todd and Daddy Nick and Landon yesterday building Mommy a desk for her office....
Thank you all for your support of me! I really appreciate it!
Gods Love,
Laura



1 comment:
Laura, I am really happy that everything is working out on schedule. Each day is one day at a time...never really knowing what that day will be like until we experience the good or the bad. I think you will be finished with the whole experience before me. I will start radiation probably mid December for almost 6 weeks then have to wait 4-6 months before I can have reconstruction. Oh well, in the end we will both wonder where all that time went.
Say Happy Birthday to your son!
Also have a good weekend and a few glasses of wine!
Jill.
Post a Comment