Hi all,
I am off to chemo...and wanted to touch base. :)
We had Taylors 18th b.day party here yesterday, and it was great. Cannot believe he is 18. .. oh well... "roots and wings"
A co-worker of Todds was in a horrible ATV accident yesterday. All we know is he has extensive head trama. He is only 39 and is married with one daughter. He is at St. Lukes at the plaza now, probably in surgery. If you could say a prayer for he and his family that would be great. From what we know, this was a pretty severe accident, and he really needs help now. Thank you!
You all have a GREAT week and I will write soon.
Here is Tay and I yesterday at his party....:)
Gods Love,
Laura



4 comments:
Thank you for sharing you blog address with me. You look fab-u-lous! You are 100% right and we will both get thru this (although you look SO much better than me!!). Thank you for sharing the scripture with me, I needed that today!
Hugs and prayers,
Diana
THanks Diana!
It is funny, by the time that picture was taken.. I DID NOT look to good.. I was wiped out...:)
Take Care!!!
What a great picture of you Laura..you look so different there.
You have quite the handsome son! I am glad you were able to have the party for him as it is so nice to see other people even if only for a short time.
take care Laura.
Hugs
Jill.
OM Good Golly - I cannot believe Taylor is 18 and Greg is going to be in about 30 days! W O W!!! Thinking of you, praying for you everyday, love the pics of family and God Bless! uhh huh...you better be hanging on lady...I am just a couple of states away and will come kick some tumor butt if I hear otherwise! LOL Give a hug to your parents, hope Nancy is feeling ok. Will check in...reporting from Indiana...Love, Ash
Post a Comment