Merry Christmas!



A friend of mine showed me this on her blog! I LOVED it! Thank you Jill!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you for all your prayers for me and my family this year!
Gods Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Jill said...

Glad you enjoyed the clip and that you have shared it with others.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.
Radiation is going well for me...8 down and 20 more to go!
I hope you will blog after the holidays and before you have your surgery. We have to stay home this year but my daughters in laws have invited us for Christmas dinner.
I have the okay from my oncologists to take off for Arizona in March...YIPPEE..can't wait for that.
MERRY CHRISTMAS LAURA!
Hugs
Jill.

Meg Wolff said...

Hi Laura,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I didn't realize that you are a survivor too. You have a great spirit and you will beat this!!