12/4/08 Doctors and more Doctors


Hello!!
Well, I was going to come into the Salon tomorrow.. but now... due to swelling in the legs.. I have to be at the Med Center to have a sonogram of the veins done. Breast Cancer and Blood clots go together.. so they have to rule that out...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr One more darn thing.....
So I hope to drop in Saturday! I look forward to seeing the girls and customer's again...:)
My next week looks like this:
Monday: Echocardio gram of the heart
Tuesday: Breast Surgeon... figure all the details of surgery out
Wednesday: Get my tooth pulled out. ( I was luck that Chemo did very LITTLE damage to my teeth... Dr. G. Said I pulled out well...)
Thursday and Beyond.......TO BE DETERMINED :)
Hopefully I can put surgery off until after Christmas... if so.. I will work a few day in the salon!!! :) :)... I hope they will wait till after... I will let you all know!
Thanks for all the prayer and love !
I look forward to seeing everyone again.
Gods Love
Laura

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Laura.
Sorry to hear about your legs. I believe it is a side effect as well. I have been taking 1/2 a water pill for that and it seemed to help some.
It sounds like a busy week for you and I hope you can wait till after the holidays for surgery. It would be nice for you to enjoy yourself.
Take it easy and take care,
Hugs
Jill.

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Yahoo! I want to be first on the list to get a hair cut from you. I am so happy chemo is over it has been a long road for you. It will be good to see you again, we have all missed you. Hopefully you will be able to take a break from all the medical stuff for a little while so that you can enjoy the holidays with your family before the surgery.
Love and prayers,
Sherie F.

Jill said...

Hi Laura.
Just seeing how your test went today and I will be thinking about you tomorrow when you see the BS.
Hugs
Jill.

Jill said...

Hey Laura.
Just checking to see if you are okay. I haven't seen you online at all since the 5th and that's unusual.
Let me know how you are doing...okay.
Hugs
Jill.