Had Chemo Monday of this week and my Neulasta shot Tuesday. ( shot to bring up my white blood count.. This week I was not as tired after Chemo, but it felt like a much longer week. I feel pretty good. I received more flowers and cards this week from you.. THANK YOU! These pick my days up like no other. I am getting pretty bored here at home. I read books, watch movies, talk my hubby into another room..LOL.. and play board games with Taylor!
Well, not much new here except I did well after this weeks Chemo. August 25th is my next, and I will be discussing the next phase of Chemo with my Oncologist ( still cannot believe I have one of those..) I hope you all are doing GREAT! Drop me a post on my blog and say HI!... PS.. anyone who called my house in the past week, the answering machine did not catch the names or numbers well, and dear Todd erased the caller ID thinking we received the messages. So please do not think I am not calling you, I simply do not know who called...:(...
Here is me getting my infusion this week. I look dopey because they give me the anti-nausea drugs that make me loopy... I HATE THAT !
That is yet another wig.. they are SO HOT... itchy too.... ugggggg...
This one is my pony tail one...:)

Gods Love to everyone!
Laura



2 comments:
I don't usually post any notes--I just pick up the phone and call you. Didn't know if I'm supposed to comment or not. However, this will be a good way for me to tell you again how much your father and I admire and respect your courage, your attitude, and your love for your family. You are a special person, Laura Ann, and we are so incredibly proud of you--as we have been all your life. Love--Mom
Ah mom... that was so nice ! I LOVE it when people leave comments.. I am not sure if everyone knows how.. Well, if I am couragous it is because you and dad taught me how to be!
Thank you for posting!!!!!!
Love... "Laura Ann"..hehe
Post a Comment