August 9th, 2008 (4)

Hi everyone!
Today was uneventful here at the Jambrosic house. Todd is playing out tonight. It stinks I have to miss his gigs.. They are so much fun!
I get to see my older children and grandchildren tomorrow !!!! WAHOOOOO I miss them terribly! Landon calls me about three-four times a week and it is heaven to hear his little voice. He is starting to make out words now.. :) I think I will make tacos for us..
Taylor is on his first "guy" trip. WITHOUT parents.. :).. Six young men from 16-21 are on a float trip. I hope they did not get rained on and are having a great time! They are celebrating Tays 18th b.day... and the others going back to school soon ( they go to prep schools not in Missouri through Church).. ahhhh to be that young again.. and free... :)
Well... I feel good today. Tired.. but not from chemo.. I think it is the rain..:)
I have Chemo Monday.. so I will check in after.... they put steroids in the drip prior to chemo to make sure I do not have an allergic reaction. That is great and all BUT I am SPUN for two day after.... More than my normal energy level..LOL
So I will be active online those two days until it wears off.... talk soon!
Take care of you !
Gods Love
Laura
ps.. I have had a lot of people ask me if I have lost weight. Well, so far only about 6pds. I have little appetite the week of chemo.. and then I try to make up for it the following week. Some people loss weight, some gain. I am watching my weight closely as not to loose too much. Thank you for being concerned!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yea Laura, you actually did it (the blog I mean, lol. I love it and would it be okay to put a link to yours on my blog? It's such a great way to keep in touch with everyone. Oh and have a super time with the grandkids tomorrow. lots of hugs going on there tomorrow!
Have fun!
Jill (aka seabreeze)