Well, these are the 4 days I am feeling more like myself after Chemo, BUT I am the most susceptible to infection ( figures).. so I will be REALLY stuck at home. I do have to take Taylor to Rac-Pec for his final enrollment. ( they are kinda slow I have found out...lol) Hopefully the one person we have to see is not sick. ugggg. Hate having to be so careful. That is the hard part for me. I am never sick, and I have never had to make sure if I cut myself or scratch myself, or heck, get a hang nail to clean it right way...etc. etc. etc. Boy, after I have my lymph nodes out, then I will really have to watch everything. THE REST OF MY LIFE! That is going to be hard for me. Strange how life can take a turn in a moments notice. ( cliche, I know)... hehe
Right now I am waiting to see if Blue Cross is going to pay for the MRI I had back in July. They need to "prove" it was medically necessary. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I HAVE BREAST CANCER.. and they want $14,000 for an MRI! If you are reading this could you ask our dear Lord above to take care of this for me... Thank you! It is amazing how, when you cannot work and have medical bills, life can seem a little HARD! LOL LOL.. But, I will keep smiling... all the way to bankruptcy if I have to! Hurray! This is so much fun friends!
Well, I am off to get dear Taylor out of bed, ( last day to sleep in ..school tomorrow) the kid needs to do LAUNDRY! Wow.. to have so many cloths and nothing hanging in the closest, nor in his drawers for that matter... BOYS !
Ps.. Todd's band did great Sat. and everyone had a lot of fun... I CANNOT wait to be able go again... They are going to play "Mcgrews" ( sp) Sept. 27th so I hope you all can come... :)... They are really good!
Take Care of YOU !
Gods Love,
Laura
Todd and I in California on the Queen Mary one yr ago.. Good Times!
Good times still to be had !



No comments:
Post a Comment