October, 15th, 2008 (22)



Hi everyone,
This is a picture of my mom, dad, brother and myself. ( Remember when I was that blond.. :)
Anyway.. I am here asking for more prayers.. just not for me.
Seems my whole family is in need of prayer. My mom was put in the hospital today. She has fluid around her heart and a lot of fluid in her lungs. They are taking good care of her but I still worry. I cannot go to the hospital in my current condition and I wish I could.
I ask for prayer of healing for her. She is a tough lady, but she is also dealing with her mom ( grandma) being in the hospital in Indiana right now. ( heart).. and she cannot be there to help her.
When it rains it pours.
Thank you very much!
Laura

3 comments:

Jill said...

Laura....you have to stay strong. I know it's easier said than done.it is hard for us not being able to help and be with the ones we love.
I haven't been able to see my Mom since July (she's 89)because I can't travel right now. My son just got engaged and his fiance's mom is going through cancer for the second time and may not make it this time. They want us mothers to meet but again I can't travel and that hurts to know what these two kids are going through with both mothers having cancer.
We will all make it through this Laura. I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way.
Hugs
Jill.

Anonymous said...

Laura,
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom and grandma right now. Stay positive and good things will come. Sherie

LJ's Blog Spot said...

I'm Hangin' ladies.. I'm hangin'.. Thank you! Mom is still at St. Joe till Sat... if all is ok.. she can come home...
I HATE not being able to go up there.... but we can talk on the phone!... :)
Thanks for caring!
Laura