Chemo is Over!!!

Well, I did it. It is over. Five months of Chemotherapy. Done. Checked off the list.
I feel pretty good it is over. I feel God has killed off the cancer cells. I just gave him those worries...
My last Chemo was a nice day... I brought the Nurse's a basket of goodies.. ( healthy)... and they signed the "congrats sheet"... etc... Family was all around me. I feel blessed. My parents could not come, which made them feel sad. Mom had a fever, and that NEVER goes well with people on chemo...I missed them because they were there for me so much of this chemo journey. They drove me... sat with me... laughed with me... prayed over me. I am glad I had that time with them. Almost every Monday, for five months they were there... in a weird way, it was blessed time with them to me. Thank you Mom and Dad! I love you dearly with all my heart!
Todd's Sister( Kelly) and Dad(Tom) came this time too..... I think they got to see it was not a horrible place to be... and I am not the typical chemo patient. We laughed a lot! Thank you two for being there for me ! I love you!
My brother was there again... Thank you Chris for being there for me during chemo's... You always make me smile! You are such a dear man and I admire you!
Taylor was there this time too... hysterical child of mine... he can make me laugh when I thought it was not in me... he is a hoot. We laughed the whole day!
Gods Way! I love it!
My Husband, Todd... Thank you baby! WOW!
Thank you all for praying so much for me and my family while this was all going on.
I have a long way to go... but the chemo is over, and I did well, very well. I know it is due to all the prayer!
I should be back to visit in the salon soon!! I will post here when that will be.
I CANNOT wait to see everyone!!! You have been a huge strength to me. I love you all for that!
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!
Gods Love,
Laura<----------- soon to be back in circulation!! THANK GOD!
Ps... they feel I had a great response to chemo.. but will no know 100% until after surgery... that date is still unknown... but soon.

Family Photo's from last Chemo... :)






3 comments:

Jill said...

Great photos Laura. I am so happy for you and you look beautiful!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy it with your family. You have so much to be thankful for.
Big hugs
Jill.

Anonymous said...

What a relief it's over with. You are an amazing person Laura, such strength and determination to beat this cancer. You look great! You have such wonderful family support, you are a lucky person. Can't wait to see you. Happy Thanksgiving.
Sherie

LJ's Blog Spot said...

Thanks ladies! I am so glad it os over too.... I seem to still have a long way to go with it all... I hope to hang in there!!!
Sherie.. I hope your folks are good... hugem' for me!
Laura.