Thanks to Give!

Thank you Joi and mom for all your help with Thanksgiving! I could not have done it this year... too much prep.. I love you for doing that for me! It was humbling to have all that help... new for me... THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!
Leticia, the "Congrats no more chemo" flowers were beautiful! They are in my bedroom and they brighten the room! Thank you so much for all your care for me during this time! You are loved too! :)
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends!
Here are a few pictures from ours.
Gods Love,
Laura
ps... for all those telling me how good I look, thank you. I feel like I look absolutely HORRIBLE now... and how you see "good" is amazing...I hope to look more normal soon, but it does help when you say I look good.. Thanks!
Also, in the pictures, where they are eating.. those are the oysters... they do that here... eat raw oysters on Thanksgiving...??????? :)


















!

No comments: