I have changed the viewing of my blog. Now that everyone has seen how this whole thing started, The first page you pull up will be the newest.
The Archives are still to the right on the blog if you every want to go back and look at older posts...:)
Tomorrow I do my 15th chemo treatment. After tomorrow I will only have one more left. Wahoooo.. I sure am ready.Five months of chemo is longgggggggggg!!!! :) I have been blessed in such that chemo has not debilitated me. I can be honest though, I feel it now. I am not as speedy... :) The doc's say I should bounce back after a few months.. maybe get ALL the old me back! That is what I am shooting for. Right now, I have the energy and stamina of a women older than my age. Hopefully with exercise and time, I will get it all back by spring.. after Radiation... I know I will darn it!!!
I meet with the Radiation Oncologist this Friday to talk the talk with her/him. I hope and pray with everything in me, I do not need radiation. Please pray I do not. With everything I have done with the chemo drugs.. and the year of Herceptin still.. and the cancer being on the left side over the heart... Radiation just adds to the unknown heart issues. I am so young to have all that play havoc with the heart, they do not know the outcome in 20 yrs.. as there have not been 20 yr survivors with Her2 Breast Cancer.. as the treatment/curing drugs are too new... so they really cannot tell me what will happen... 20 yrs from now, with my heart. I will only be 61 in 20 yrs...so... if I can NOT have rads too... I am in better shape long term...grrrrrrrrrr...
I live from Breast Cancer to have a heart attack at 60.. NO THANK YOU! So, if you could say a little prayer that Rads are NOT in my near future, I would appreciate it big time!
We set up our Christmas stuff today..:)... as I doubt I will have time in Dec. for anything between Dr. appts. and scans.. gene testing... surgery. ( if they make me have it in Dec.)..I will let you know...
So, the house is very festive. We still have about 25% more to do.. but that is next weekend.
I sure hope I get to see the older kids and grandkids this week. Last week we did not as Todd had to work late on our night to go over. The kids are busy with their lives and don't get to come here often... plus, they are probably worried they might infect me...
Well, I hope you all have a blessed week and are having fun planning your families Thanksgiving Day celebrations!
Gods Love,
Laura
ps.. Julie, I received your card this week. Thank you. It meant a lot to me to know you are praying for me!
Here is a picture of Todd playing at RC's last weekend! They were a hit! :) I just think he's cute! :) :) :)



No comments:
Post a Comment